SHRED and MED DISPOSAL DAY - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2019, 8 A.M. - NOON AT JACKSON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Click the following link Other Household Chemical Collection events in Illinois - sponsored by Illinois EPA
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
- What electronics have been banned from landfills?
- Where can I recycle my old electronic items?
- A complete list of accepted and not accepted items
- How many electronic items can I bring to the Recycling Center?
- Where can I find local recycling stations?
- Where can I get recycling bins?
- Where do I dispose of old medication, sharps containers and old paint?
- Where can I recycle tires, compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFL bulbs), and old batteries?